Sunday, September 3, 2017

FREE Masterclass on Energy Medicine



I was fortunate and feel so blessed that a friend gifted me this program.  I had heard about this course before, but I dismissed it.  I figured it was another one of those “too good to be true” courses that I usually discount and ignore.

However, I was so wrong in my preconceived judgment!   I mean, I was flat out wrong!

When I started listening to it, I quickly resonated with Donna Eden because she was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis and used the techniques she demonstrates to help heal herself.  Now, I know that many are probably rolling their eyes because it sounds too good to be true.  Don’t make the same mistake I made with the preconceived judgment!

I too was diagnosed with MS many years ago, but for me, it turned out to be Conversion Disorder.  She got my attention though as I always want to learn from those that have found natural ways to heal themselves.

Her charisma and personality were infectious.  I felt drawn to Donna Eden as I was listening to this course.  It felt like the right thing at the right time for me.  She resonated with me.

I’ve been involved with trauma healing work for several years now and have made tremendous progress.  I’ve used the techniques that helped me heal from this to help others.  There are times that I just feel like I need to do something daily to help.  Most of the things I do each day help, but they don’t always take me far enough.

That’s the beauty of healing and awareness.  We keep finding more tools to put in our toolbox.  After all, you don’t want to saw a board with a screwdriver, and a wrench won’t easily pound a nail into a board.  So healing and awareness and consciousness is similar to this scenario.  The more tools you add to your toolbox, the more you can build your life.

I just learned that Mind Valley is hosting a Masterclass with Donna Eden on Energy Medicine.  I'm so excited to hear it and hope you will be as excited as I am too.

In the course, I’m blown away by the few simple exercises she does that can make such a big difference in your life.  I felt the change as I was going through it.  Using muscle testing, she demonstrates how effective the exercises are and how much difference they make on people.

Don’t take my word for it.  Sign up for the Free Masterclass and see if it resonates with you.  That’s all I’m asking you to do.  If you’re like me, you’ll resonate quickly with it.


Masterclass Objectives


  • Simple techniques to tap into your hidden reserves of life energy
  • Overcome an afternoon slump with an instant Energy Medicine technique
  • Conquer stressful situations with two fun, energetic shortcuts
  • Choose the right food with just… ENERGY
  • Heal yourself using a simple kitchen utensil


So, go ahead and sign up below for the Masterclass.  It is free!   The Mind Valley Academy hosts this class, and they do put out top notch training.
 
Let me know how the Masterclass worked for you.



http://mvalley.biz/?a=271&c=2501&p=r&s1=
Click Image To Sign Up




Please make sure you pass this on to all your friends!  Pay it forward!








Blog Post (c) 2017 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  
  • I am an affiliate for Mind Valley, but I only promote programs that have made a difference in my life.  
  • Please consult your medical provider before making any medical decisions.  This information is not intended as medical advice.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”